Monday, December 12, 2011

Well, Isaac: in trying to explain myself, I (me)

might not have done a good enough job in my capacity to explain what is going on with me: but, (and primarily), I LUV KITTY (who is actually my male neutered cat and is crazy and gets his one day pass from his hospital ward, my apartment, to get his rabies shot at the Vet once per year) because somebody has got to feed the "pussy."  So, what I am saying without snoops understanding is I feel like since Kitty (previously known as "Ralphie" at the pound who came to me with worms, the which I remedied with meds for him from the Vet) is a roadside service to me since I figure if I take care of Kitty twice as hard as the folk at my local pharmacist do their Kittys by cleaning up after my Kitty once, even twice, per day (NOT once every two days) all will be fine; but, I can't very well do that with THAT other cross-fire about the Fukuokas, Tapiocas, dragon ladies who want to put me in the isolation room pronto, twits, bums bumming cigs, mother, sometime on again off again gf/room mate, foreign agents and specimens, "other category" all analyzing what it is THAT they analyze all the time with craziness like that particular to THIS movie I created in 25 hours rewriting Genesis 1.1-1.31 then putting the movie together:

No comments:

Post a Comment