Monday, December 12, 2011

An update to what must be the first known case of the "I LUV Fukuokas..."

Two dragon ladies (one a nurse: the other a doctor) at the doctor's office today, December 12, 2011 (where I went to receive my resolved shot in the ass for the adjusted medication management in treating my schizophrenia) sat me down on a three seated couch (as opposed to the two seat couch that the principle doctor uses for me in his office and whom I saw as recently as November 29, 2011: according to the two dragon ladies who keep records of such visits and whom I saw today while I was to receive my shot in the ass for the adjusted medication management for the schizophrenia) AND the two dragon ladies asked me to explain the differences in the two diseases of the "Tapiocas" of the Martha Stewart variety in Nu Jerk and the particular disease called the "Fukuokas" that I have somehow unwittingly contracted within the last few weeks: on a three seated couch, AT THAT!  Well, flustered as I was to be seated on a three seated couch by order of the two dragon ladies sent to analyze what it is dragon ladies analyze concerning the "I LUV Fukuokas" disease, I figured and explained what I could to the two dragon ladies inquiring about the mysterious "Fukuoka" disease I have developed within the past few weeks THAT it was them, indeed them, causing the particular case of Fukuokas in me at THAT moment by seating me on a three seated couch when the principle doctor that I see at the self same hospital and one room over from where I was seated on the three seated couch seats me on a two seated couch: one seat for Yoda and one seat for me.  So, as flustered as I was to be seated on a three seated couch, I explained the best I could to them THAT in my mind: being seated on a three seated couch explaining away my peculiar disease called the "I LUV Fukuokas" provided ample seating space for NOT only Yoda and myself, but also the "Fukuoka" disease entity seated on the other side of Yoda on the three seated couch, besides myself.  In short, I further explained that I might not be as crazy as they were thinking that I was saying that "I only mean it tongue in cheek" as in "literary license."  So, they opted to stick to the original deal struck November 29, 2011 between the principle doctor that I see at THAT hospital and just take my word for it in so many words that indeed the "Fukuokas" are good for something, like dismissing homeless drunks from bumming cigarettes on the street from me when I try to explain the differences between the "Tapiocas" disease and "Fukuokas" disease to the homeless guy with the homeless guy saying in his words: "I gotta go.  My head's not on right," totally forgetting about the cigarette amidst the confusion of the Tapiocas and Fukuoka diseases even though I reminded him of his bumming a cigarette before he ran away.  (IMHO: I don't buy it really; it's a lot of bullshit).

No comments:

Post a Comment