Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Further more about my interview with dragon ladies...

I had to explain the "Mohammed rate" (as in Mohammed at the local 7-11) to the dragon ladies in regards to my present day deal and service to my neighbor's dog, a pit bull, whom I take for walks for a "Mohammed rate:" as opposed to the offer of "take everything in the drawer [unseen] for a lifetime of walking the [neighbor's] dog."

Well, needless to say, in explaining the "Mohammed rate," which is essentially "pay for what you do AT an agreed rate, with no more or less and no rewards other than a gift: which is re-gifted to someone in the Mohammed family by Mohammed;" I had to explain to the dragon ladies interviewing me on the couch December 12, 2011 what Mohammed was doing now as in he is in Virginia, I think, tending to his trucking business and mention of Mohammed's dragon lady wife tending the 7-11... as to why I had to explain the "whys" and "wherefores" of the "Mohammed rate" to the dragon ladies seated on the 3 seater couch with them itching to lock me up in a hospital ward isolated and me communicating with the outside world through telekineses controlling key strokes on a nearby computer with wifi behind the desk outside the isolation room at the hospital on the ward floor, I don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment