Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Upon hearing that my precious mother is calling the doctor's office on me today:

my communication with my father follows...

I was just interviewed by two medical professionals yesterday: one a doctor and one a nurse at the self same doctors office just yesterday explaining to them all that I have been explaining in the emails and links that you don't check with a final synopsis to the interview by the female doctor and the female nurse: that my "sense of humor is in tact."  With that comment: the female doctor and the female nurse that I saw at the self same doctor's office that mom is calling today when I saw the female doctor and the female nurse yesterday on Dec. 12, 2011 and they said that my "sense of humor is in tact," the female doctor and the female nurse let me go home to classical music free to think and communicate in any way that I please without fear of retribution to the contrary: as long as what I am communicating is nOt in fact "StuxNet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment