Monday, December 12, 2011

Mr. Isaac_Hitlerman (←username/handle on psyfo CL): I have a follow up ?

What do I do in situations with cross-fires' of the "I LUV Fukuokas" being triggered in me by multiple sources or entities or even specimens? without any real relief in site, (but perhaps sight?), considering dragon ladies' cross-fires' today triggering the "I LUV Fukuokas" in me: as described in the update to what must be the 1st known case of the Fukuokas on the quixophasia.blogspot.com blog link that I posted earlier today, December 12, 2011 in an above thread submission? I only ask because I have had 29 visits today within 8 hours at last count to my quixophasia blogspot feedjit (in alignment w/ jic) without any prodigious intellectual exchange other than IT acting as multiple triggers from foreign-like agents or specimens analyzing things from afar... analyzing the Fukuokas in me in ME assumedly: THAT and cross-fires' conversations between what relations I do have daily for whom or what? I am particularly grateful but don't know what best to be grateful for or in what way, except that my mother and supposed sometime on again and off again gf/room mate worry and in their worrying about me: cause me to worry until everybody and anybody is so inclined to take up the cause of adjusting the meds for my schizophrenia worrying when I have a case of the "I LUV Fukuokas" in addition to the schizophrenia disease for which I am medicated and adjusted medically by a principle HIM doctor who sits me on a two chair couch; yet dragon ladies are seating me on a three seater couch with cross-fires' between the Fukuokas on the far side of the couch, Yoda in the middle seat and me on the other side and dragon ladies to boot in their particular office chairs AND who are itching to put my pet therapy dog in the pound, call an ambulance and get me to the isolation room at the hospital AND all the while me telling them THAT not only do I LUV MY KITTY because somebody's gotta feed the "pussy," but if I end up in the hospital, who will take care of my pet therapy dog resting peacefully at my feet me while being interrogated by dragon ladies (three in all: one to give the shot) about the particular case of Fukuokas that I had developed AND everybody was in a fevered pitch full of worry and concern over my well being THAT I just broke out all over again into an Arlo Guthrie Thanxgiving Favorite even though somehow I managed to skip Thanxgiving this year choosing instead to call it Happy Teacher's Day in honor of all the dogs in my life who have taught me everything I need to know about being "as gods," like THAT French language witch (good or bad?) told me at my one time alma mater SFSU in 1993 when I first made THAT pact for myself and nobody else's business but mine: in spite of Schizophrenia being my Job and SSDI being my employer. Anyway, all I had to eat Thanxgiving 2011 was two apples and they weren't even granny smiths all because I was developing a case of what I can only seem to call by name of IT: THAT being that the disease is called the "I LUV Fukuokas," as opposed to the "Tapiocas" disease of the Martha Stewart variety in Nu Jerk, yada yada yada... almost time for the pill to knock me out as agreed to between myself and the principle HIM doctor second only to the best doc I ever had who put me onto the shot in the ass once per month after a Risperdal fiasco during which I was in at least ten police wagons, cruisers and ambulances without any recollection of it by the men in blue who frequent this town as I was almost arrested November 15, 2011 on the front lawn where I live... anyway for the full story of THAT, if you have the time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPSWK7yPi4U Do you see at all in any way shape or form what I am talking about in terms of cross fires' triggering the Fukuokas in me in ME at any time any place any where, etc...and the dilemma that causes the Yoda of my schizophrenia and how everybody is in a fevered pitch all the time 365 24/7 to make adjustsments in my "crust" of medication management for sz triggering the Fukuokas in me without any prodigious intellectual activity, mostly just specimens or foreign agents snooping like nosy parkers do in windows at men masturbating??

No comments:

Post a Comment