Tuesday, December 13, 2011

IDK: maybe the Fukuokas could do U sum good:

the self same Fukuokas that I am afflicted with THAT just today kept my precious mother from calling the doctor on me to make further adjustsments to my thin "crust" via injection in the isolation room! 

& to PLB who responded "Got it" on FB:

well the latest what u missed is mom going to call the doc office today on me after I was cleared just yesterday by two dragon ladies a doc and a nurse and 3 counting the one giving the shot while the HIM doc is incommunicado until 21st of dec explaining about the fukuokas yoda and me to the two dragon ladies on a three seater couch while the HIM doc when in town has me sit on a 2 seat couch for obvious reasons in that Ben just won't shut the fuck up!

No comments:

Post a Comment