Saturday, October 22, 2011

I have been on earth +/-14,000 days so far.

I don't expect to live another 14,000 days and am over the "hump" in life, having learned from experience and theory.  Settled with "roots" for the foreseeable future and seeking to make my remaining days on earth (+/-10,000 days) enjoyable doing things I want to do (not what others would have me do; something that I am able to do): some things that I want to do are things that I am doing now like living simply but rich in spirit chain smoking RYO's; kayaking; snorkeling; anything on the water; or out for a walk with the adopted dog; petting the adopted wildcat confined to a 45x18ft apartment with no way out for him anymore and one thing that I am not doing now, which is a woman who "can understand normal thinking" from "a sensitive man's" perspective.  I have learned hard lessons in "created scenes" or "drama" and I don't do that, but rather: I am under no disillusionment about women as a good steward of the earth believing in "free will,"  but recognizing "it takes two to tango."  I roll alone for the most part, but I would like to meet a woman with eclectic interests including a perspicacity for language/arts, written or spoken word, "NPR listener" and an open mind to accept 100% of me as "I am that I am" as I will you.  You must like coffee shop trips and exchanging friendly banter about varied topics under the sun hashed over the next +/-10,000 days as a "live at my place," mutually monogamous fwb.  Hit me up and let's cause the earth to quake when we're together!  10,000 days seems like a lot, but imagine living 36,500 days to 100yo or all the days since cuneiform or since the beginnings of time on earth recorded in geology, never mind the Universe and "parallel universes!"   Let's compliment each other like the yin to the yang and vice versa with placid dreams of each other in reveries interspersed throughout our days together and when we are apart yet again to reunite and reignite our flame with fused hearts, minds, souls and bodies; d/d free and having seen a urologist for that particular side effect of being heterosexual, let it rain (though it's OK if you have a child(ren); just that I am not fathering one due to reasons of my own mainly that I recognize this world is fucked up enough without spawning another "little dickens."  My animals are my "chillun," but I can't "chill" with them about "monkey scratch monkey back."  So, if any of this made any sense: rsvp with a picture and note about yourself and I will respond in kind.  Thanks for reading. -J

No comments:

Post a Comment